Use these instructions to view and download members who have transferred out of your section via the online Leader Portal. Note: These instructions are only applicable to the current Section President, Treasurer, Data Officer, Counselor, and Faculty Advisor.
Watch the YouTube tutorial online here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSo5kc_OR8&list=PLYvUdOKoCBdeHLpRJTLQXrxfL0cWYabvb&index=5
- Navigate to www.swe.org.
- Click the Login button at the top-right corner of your screen and enter your login information.
- Navigate to SWE Member Portal by selecting this button under your first/last name in the top right corner.
- Click the Leadership button.
- Once inside the Leadership Portal, click SECTION TRANSFER OUT. This report allows leaders to view everyone who has transferred out of their section.
- Your report will run automatically, and bring back the names, contact and membership information of everyone who has transferred out of the leader’s section.
- You can download a CSV version of this report by clicking Download from the Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click CSV option and save the file to your computer.
- Use the search bar at the top of the report to search for a specific member or member type. Click Go to search.
- To highlight certain fields of your report, go to the Actions drop-down and click Format, then Highlight.
- Here is an example on how to highlight for Collegiate members from this report.
- Select background color as yellow.
- From the Column drop-down, select Class.
- From the Operator drop-down, select =.
- In the Expression type-box, type in COL
- Click Apply.
- All members in with class=COLL will be highlighted.
- Navigate back to the SWE website and start browsing to see how you can be a positive influence in your workplace, your community, and SWE!