Use these instructions to view and download members who have transferred out of your section via the online Leader Portal. Note: These instructions are only applicable to the current Section President, Treasurer, Data Officer, Counselor, and Faculty Advisor.
If you are the current President or Treasurer, Your SWE Leadership tab will be available through your SWE Account portal. If you are unsure how to login to your SWE account portal, then please read How do I access my membership portal?
Once you've logged into your SWE account portal, Click the LEADERSHIP button.
- Once inside the Leadership Portal, click SECTION TRANSFER OUT. This report allows leaders to view everyone who has transferred out of their section.
- Your report will run automatically, and bring back the names, contact and membership information of everyone who has transferred out of the leader’s section.
- You can download a CSV version of this report by clicking Download from the Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click CSV option and save the file to your computer.
- Use the search bar at the top of the report to search for a specific member or member type. Click Go to search.
- To highlight certain fields of your report, go to the Actions drop-down and click Format, then Highlight.
- Here is an example on how to highlight for Collegiate members from this report.
- Select background color as yellow.
- From the Column drop-down, select Class.
- From the Operator drop-down, select =.
- In the Expression type-box, type in COL
- Click Apply.
- All members in with class=COLL will be highlighted.
- Navigate back to the SWE website and start browsing to see how you can be a positive influence in your workplace, your community, and SWE!