This report pulls a complete list of members who are active in your Section. Please note, it is updated every night and not instantaneously. Note: These instructions are only applicable to the current Section President, Treasurer, Data Officer, Counselor, and Faculty Advisor.
Watch the YouTube tutorial online here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htoPt5YAVcg&list=PLYvUdOKoCBdeHLpRJTLQXrxfL0cWYabvb&index=7
- Navigate to www.swe.org.
- Click the Login button at the top-right corner of your screen and enter your login information.
- Navigate to SWE Member Portal by selecting this button under your first/last name in the top right corner.
- Click LEADERSHIP from the Membership Portal Main Menu. This will take you to the Leadership Portal.
- Select SWE SECTION ROSTER.
- A complete report is automatically pulled.
- To include mailing addresses within the report, select 2. Roster with Addresses under the Reports filter.
- To download the report, select Actions > Download.
- Select CSV to download the file in CSV format.
- To filter Report before downloading, select the magnifying glass.
- After you select a particular field, enter what you would like to filter on and select GO. Filtering can be done more than once by following the same process.
- To remove a filter, click the X next to the filter.
- To remove columns from the report, select Actions > Select Columns.
- Move items left to remove from the report and move items right to Display in Report. Select Apply when all items in the right-hand column are what you would like included in your report
- To sort your report according to a specific field, select Actions > Format > Sort.
- If you want to sort by Last Name, select Last Name from the Column drop-down menu. Click Apply. Your report will be sorted by the field you chose.
- To return to the Leadership Portal, click Return to Leadership Main Menu in the top-left corner of the screen. To return to the Membership Portal, click Return to Portal Main Menu.