Use these instructions to view and download changes to your section roster via the online Leader Portal. Note: These instructions are only applicable to the current Section President, Treasurer, Data Officer, Counselor, and Faculty Advisor.
If you are the current President or Treasurer, Your SWE Leadership tab will be available through your SWE Account portal. If you are unsure how to login to your SWE account portal, then please read How do I access my membership portal
Once you've logged into your SWE account portal, Click the LEADERSHIP button.
- Once inside the Leadership Portal, click Section Data Change Report. This report identifies data changed by a member in your Region/Section/MAL group.
- The report will run automatically, and bring back all data changes that have been processed for the members of your Section. Note: This report includes data changes from this month and the previous month.
- You can download a CSV version of this report by clicking Download from the Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click CSV option and save the file to your computer.
- Use the search bar at the top of the report to search for a specific member or member type. Click Go to search.
- To highlight certain fields of your report, go to the Actions drop-down and click Format, then Highlight.
- Navigate back to the SWE website and start browsing to see how you can be a positive influence in your workplace, your community, and SWE!