Use these instructions to view and download changes to your section roster via the online Leader Portal. Note: These instructions are only applicable to the current Section President, Treasurer, Data Officer, Counselor, and Faculty Advisor.
Watch YouTube tutorial online here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H1XZSeALFU&index=2&list=PLYvUdOKoCBdeHLpRJTLQXrxfL0cWYabvb
- Navigate to www.swe.org.
- Click the Login button at the top-right corner of your screen and enter your login information.
- Navigate to SWE Member Portal by selecting this button under your first/last name in the top right corner.
- Click the Leadership button.
- Once inside the Leadership Portal, click Section Data Change Report. This report identifies data changed by a member in your Region/Section/MAL group.
- The report will run automatically, and bring back all data changes that have been processed for the members of your Section. Note: This report includes data changes from this month and the previous month.
- You can download a CSV version of this report by clicking Download from the Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click CSV option and save the file to your computer.
- Use the search bar at the top of the report to search for a specific member or member type. Click Go to search.
- To highlight certain fields of your report, go to the Actions drop-down and click Format, then Highlight.
- Navigate back to the SWE website and start browsing to see how you can be a positive influence in your workplace, your community, and SWE!