The ideal candidate will be:
- A woman who has demonstrated a conviction to dreams and a willingness to make them happen, and
- A woman who is skilled in technical, business planning, administrative, and financial techniques, and excels in business leadership.
- A woman who is in an engineering or STEM related business.
A maximum of one (1) awards may be presented annually.
The candidate must:
- Have her own business for a minimum of five (5) years and
- Have 50% or more equity in her business, unless publicly owned; if publicly owned then she must have been the founder and still involved in the management of the company.